Facelift for deutschland.de
Enlarge image (© www.deutschland.de) Discover topics, find information, view videos, take part in the Germany Quiz and in online voting, interact with others: If you want to understand what makes Germany tick and what Germany is busy talking about, then visit deutschland.de and its social-media channels.
The Deutschland portal has a new face: young, fresh, mobile and highly interactive. What you can look forward to on the new www.deutschland.de :
· Up-to-the-minute articles on major political and social topics Germans are talking about such as energy reform, migration and integration, and European cohesion.
· The faces behind the faces on the News: Exciting people whose ideas and knowledge change things, interesting subjects and initiatives from Germany.
· Multimedia stories that give you a real close-up view of people and their stories.
· A regional take on the topics and people that connect Germany with its partners world-wide – with articles on ten regions of the world.
· Entertainment, quizzes and online voting.
· Social-media channels for you to communicate what you feel is important. Social-media managers are at hand to assist in the different regions of the world.
· Fast routes to services and information, for example on topics such as studying, working or travelling in Germany.
· In no less than nine different languages.
How do you like the new "deutschland.de"? We lwould love to hear your feedback, criticism, praise, suggestions and ideas. Simply mail us at deutschland%27%de,redaktion or swap opinions using our social media channels